We Rule Plus+ Usernames & Comments

skw2

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I hope this is a system problem!

I push the icon, it says it's loading, and after a few seconds it goes back to my home screen. I very much hope this is a system problem, because if I have to delete and reinstall I'm going to cry. I have just added twenty neighbors, bought things from everyone, have 10 fields of beans, and 18 mojo to lose. I'll have a genuine hissy fit if I lose that mojo.:confused::mad::eek:

tiffycait

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
hi ppl

hi ppl

my id is tiffycait, just leveled up to 10, have a bit of shop

i've been having issues with the friend lists as well, i think it's just a connection issue with the server

tiffycait

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
we rule shop question

i guess this is a stupid question
but i guess you won't able to trade with others when you are already trading with other person?

i have seen ppl have open sign on their kingdoms, but when I go over, It won't allow me to click on any of the shop. is it because I am already asking for the same items ( ie, wood) from another user?

also my username is Tiffycait if anyone wants to add me

cheers

pezzo33

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
found this forum, and lots of good info!

I have added quite a few of you. my Screen name is

Pezzo33

Add me! I have 20+ shops open waiting for people to come buy in. Just hit level 18...

Also, are others getting problems with memory and crashing?

I can have it open, and after visiting 4-5 other kingdoms to go shopping, it will go blank and exit the program :(

Also, I get a memory error a lot . even after freeing up memory on the iPhone (it is a 3G), and after restarting it, still get it some times :(

it says " we rule has detected your device is low on memory"

I would post a screen shot. but have to have ten posts before I can post pix

Shatterwolf

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I hope to gain many more friends using this forum, but I haven't gotten around to adding anyone on the thread yet, though. Probably tonight, I'll do it.

Anyway, my Plus+ screenname is, obviously, Shatterwolf. Add me, and I'll be sure to add you back.

I (finally) got level 15 a few minutes ago, and am now currently spamming Tailor Shops in order to get to that extremely awesome Citadel that I desire oh-so-much. (Order from them please?)

Also, am I the only one who wants to make my kingdom somewhat aesthetically pleasing? It seems like every other town just kinda slops everything in corners, and... well, it gets bland and boring after a while...

Also, are others getting problems with memory and crashing?

I can have it open, and after visiting 4-5 other kingdoms to go shopping, it will go blank and exit the program :(

Also, I get a memory error a lot . even after freeing up memory on the iPhone (it is a 3G), and after restarting it, still get it some times :(

it says " we rule has detected your device is low on memory"

I would post a screen shot. but have to have ten posts before I can post pix

I've gotten lag issues, and the Low Memory warning, but never crashing. Usually stuff like this can happen if the internal storage on your phone is nearly full, or you have apps running in the background. (Safari, Mail, and iPod all do this automatically, usually not a big deal. But, you never know.)

Restarting is the usually best medicine, or clearing out some free space on your iPhone might help. I recently restored, and I haven't seen that Low Memory issue after that. But, restoring is a bit extreme for just one app, I know.

i guess this is a stupid question
but i guess you won't able to trade with others when you are already trading with other person?

i have seen ppl have open sign on their kingdoms, but when I go over, It won't allow me to click on any of the shop. is it because I am already asking for the same items ( ie, wood) from another user?

also my username is Tiffycait if anyone wants to add me

cheers

This is a glitch, probably. As far as I know, you can only order one thing at a time from a certain kingdom. But, you can order as much as you want as long as the orders are not from the same kingdom. In short, one order per kingdom.

Last edited:

Evinstorme

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Cheers to you also tiffycait, shatterwolf is correct 1 order per kingdom, as far as not being able to
shop at some open for business kingdoms, sometimes you just have to wait for that kingdom to fully load, if you can see everyone's icon in their bubbles, then try to place an order, if you still cannot, it
means the kingdom has received all their orders but not filled them yet, so open for business sign's
still flash, just move on to other kingdom's, I have even found kingdom's with no open for business sign's and went in anyway and was able to place an order

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2