App House Proudly Presents: Natural Stone Source!

App House

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Greetings!

My name is Matt Walter and I'm the President of the software development company App House. I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce the TiPb Forum community our new application titled Natural Stone Source! Interestingly enough, it's the FIRST natural stone reference guide in the App Store. I've spent the last 2 years working for a major supplier of natural stone material so I know the subject quite well. In building this application I fell in love with the development process so much that I've quit my job to work on my business full-time. It's a dicey move in today's economy but it was Pablo Picasso who once said, "Action is the foundational key to all success." and I couldn't agree more. Thank you for your time & I hope you all enjoy!

Description:

Attention Homeowners! Interior Designers! Architects! General Contractors! Distributors! Suppliers! And anyone else who?s interested in natural stone! The wait is finally over!

1_Splash.jpg

App House proudly presents Natural Stone Source! Natural Stone Source is your reference guide to the ever-expanding world of natural stones. In this application you?ll have access to a database with over 2,800 different stones from 52 different countries, easily making it the largest selection of natural stones available in the App Store.

Some natural stone guidebooks can retail for as high as $80 and most of them are outdated. Well, with Natural Stone Source you get a powerful guide that will always be growing through updates and costs less than a cup of coffee from Starbucks!

Standard Features:

SearchScreen.jpg

Unique Search Engine - This is where you'll get access to a growing database of over 2,800 different natural stone samples along with their most commonly known name, type, origin and color. The best part is you can search different stones based on just one or more of those options and easily browse your search results in Standard View or in beautiful Coverflow! Once you've found the stone you're most interested in then you've got a few additional tools to insure your success at finding the best stone. You can look under each stone?s Comments Page for what other people are saying about that particular stone or you can email the stone sample to a Designer or Supplier to help track it down. Either way multiple tools are available to help better your search!
SearchinCoverflow.jpg

Spotlight - If you're not quite sure which natural stone is for you, try taking a look at our Spotlight page. These are special natural stones being offered by some of the most reputable companies in the business. As a hint, these samples are great if you need your natural stone quickly as these tend to be readily available while other samples may take longer to locate. Each Spotlight features a description, additional photos, starting price, a direct link to make a purchase inquiry and everything else you'll need to begin the stone selection process.

NSS-StoneDictionaryPage.jpg

Dictionary - Selecting a natural stone can be very intimidating if you don't know the terminology. Many Homeowners can get taken advantage of simply because they don't know the definition of a certain word. With the Dictionary Page you'll never have to worry about that again. We've compiled all the jargon and put it at your fingertips so you can stay well informed by understanding what all those terms mean.

News - If you work within the natural stone business then you know how important it is to keep yourself updated on all the developments within the industry. Whether it's a new natural stone line being introduced by a large supplier or a change in the schedule of a major stone fair, you'll want to keep yourself in the loop to succeed.

Tips - We've accumulated a bunch of Tips from industry insiders to help even the most inexperienced user feel knowledgeable and confident. This section will teach you everything you'll need to know to make your natural stone experience a great one!

FAQ - Have you ever had a question about natural stone but weren't sure of the answer? Well you'll find just about every answer to those nagging question right here in our FAQ Page.

Favorites - With so many different stones to choose from, you might find dozens of possibilities. In order to keep them all in line, we provide you with a Favorites Page to store all your favorite samples. Viewing in Coverflow is also an option!

Video Demo:

Contact Info:

Company: App House LLC
Name: Matt Walter
Position: President & Co-Founder
Phone: (305) 297-5150
Email: Matt@AppHouseInc.com
iTunes Link to Application: Natural Stone Source for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234