Best Organizer apps for iPhone (Calendar/Contacts/To Do)

timjs

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Alli, I'll continue to look for suitable applications that directly and effectively address these issues and I'll research D?jaOffice.

Tim

Mr Qwak

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone used 2do for iPhone? The screens look rather nice, but I'm not sure how well the sync with my Mac would work! Anyone got it working smoothly?

Mr Qwak

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Nice one stepchild. Can you work with your todo list on the Mac then? Then have it all sync up on your iPhone? What's the software you use on Mac to edit it?

I'm also thinking of Things, I know that has both an iPhone and a desktop version etc.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Nice one stepchild. Can you work with your todo list on the Mac then? Then have it all sync up on your iPhone? What's the software you use on Mac to edit it?

I'm also thinking of Things, I know that has both an iPhone and a desktop version etc.
you can sync it with your mac. I forget what software it uses. I sync with toodledo and it works just fine for my needs.

iPhoneDon797

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I use OmniFocus for my to do's and college class assignments/projects and Bento for general information for classes and people I work in groups with. I also use the Mac versions of these apps so everything between my iPhone and Mac synced through MobileMe and up to date. After a class I can add information to the apropriate app on my iPhone and when I get home to work on homework or project, I have all the data I need. It was expensive at first to buy the iPhone apps (a friend gave me the Mac versions, thankfully) but I won't need anything else and I can tailor the apps to my liking.

catnfidl

Jul 10, 2010
cattaylor.com
I loved my Sony Clie's and was a veteran Datebk6 user. I still miss it, but Pocket Informant is coming right along. I used it for a little while last summer and when I came back to it recently I was really impressed with the progress. Also like that you can post suggestions online and then users vote on which ones they would like the most.

I have GSyncIt talking to Outlook 2007, and Google calendar. then that syncs with PI. Still have MobileMe as well so everything is syncing all over the place. Will have to see if I need to keep it now that this new system is working so well.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Anyone used 2do for iPhone? The screens look rather nice, but I'm not sure how well the sync with my Mac would work! Anyone got it working smoothly?

I use it and sync it with my Mac. Works great. I was under the impression that it would sync calendar events to, but it just syncs whatever todo events you have. Pretty nice app, either way.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
i have 2do and love it. You can sync with your mac and toodledo wirelessly. It will give you reminders by email, sms or popup. It's the best todo I have tried. Now, that's just my opinion.

mexlion

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
syncing with multiple lists and computers

Could someone please help?

I have my job contacts and a calendar, plus I have a personal business with contacts and a calendar and I am in the Military where I have a third set of contacts and calendar. I am really tired of managing three sets, using my work computer, personal laptop and my iphone.

Is there something out there that can link all of these and combine them so that I can manage my time more effectivly?

Thank you tons!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2