My Vacation travel app just launched!

Tonester

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
At Jasper Apps we?ve just launched My Vacation - an iPhone travel app to plan, journal and share what happened on your trip all from the palm of your hand.

We all have fond memories of past vacations, but those memories fade away over time. Have you ever wished you had a better record of where you went and what you did?

FEATURES

Before the vacation:
- Use the calendar to set out what is planned for each day.
- Add things you need to pack or do, and keep a record of important information like flight details.
- Visit links based on the travel destination.

During the vacation:
-Take pictures or video on the go and include them in your diary, geo-tagged and with audio and text captions.
- Email or Tweet the most memorable ones!
- Write or record a journal entry on each day.

After the vacation:
- Show family and friends a presentation of your vacation showing maps, photos and journals.
- Upload the photos to Facebook, or send an email.

Why don't we do a better job at keeping a record? Perhaps it's because computers and vacations don't mix. Despite best intentions, returning to work is enough to face without writing up a journal of the vacation.

However, using My Vacation on your iPhone, you have an always-accessible place to quickly update a journal as you go along. With an intuitive interface you will find it easy to maintain.

Take photos as you go through the day, then write a quick journal reflecting on the day when back at the hotel, or while travelling.

No desktop computers required!

No searching for Internet cafes!

No website account to log into!

The functionality is all in the app and therefore does not need an internet connection to use most of the features. When are connected though, you can see maps and links related to your location and upload your photos to Facebook or in an email.

Compatible with iPod Touch and all versions of iPhone running 3.0 or above.

NOTE: For iPod Touch to add photos and movies they need to be imported from the iPod photos album.

iPhone 3GS users can also capture movies.

---------------------------

For more information about My Vacation check out myvacationapp.com
Twitter - Jasper_Apps
Facebook fan page - My Vacation iPhone App

jared52

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Wow, this looks like super use for the iPhone. We just got back from our vacation, I wish this had been available before we went.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73