Nutrition/Health/Food App - Something different and cool

shawkin

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone see this new app just gone up (its under health and fitness). Called Nourish Daily -- I just downloaded it (it costs a little - nothing crazy) This one actually looks pretty realistic and so user friendly. Gives you personalised menus (the food looks normal and practical), portion size guides, tips and the best part I am really looking forward to is that it gives you weekly shopping lists. I find it really hard to get organised with the whole eating thing --- anyone used anything like this before? Thanks in advance.

zoey754

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
You can take protein powder for health and fitness. you can take regular workout so you can get fit.Health is good for our body.

zoey754

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone see this new app just gone up (its under health and fitness). Called Nourish Daily -- I just downloaded it (it costs a little - nothing crazy) This one actually looks pretty realistic and so user friendly. Gives you personalised menus (the food looks normal and practical), portion size guides, tips and the best part I am really looking forward to is that it gives you weekly shopping lists. I find it really hard to get organised with the whole eating thing --- anyone used anything like this before? Thanks in advance.

I am very conscious about my health and fitness. I think you have good application so that i can make my menu about what to eat and how much to eat to getting slim and thin body. i want to lose some weight so give me a link of this new application.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner