I am looking for a calendar that will allow me to do some simple note taking, i.e. tap and type, without setting time, alerts, etc. Something like my small pocket At-A-Glance day planner that I am still using with grief of course when people comment on my phone and planner hand in hand. I want to see a week or month in landscape, be able to tap the day and type something in, kind of like a to do list on a calendar. I have tried Pocket Informant Lite but note taking is cumbersome and no landscape. It can't be this hard to find something this simple and I figure I am just looking in the wrong places. Thanks
    03-03-2010 09:14 AM
    Why not just type in Notes\Memo vs. the Calendar?
    03-03-2010 10:30 AM
    Thanks but it just gives me that day or a list by date but no display for the week or month. I would really like to be able to look at a calendar, hit the date and type.
    03-03-2010 12:22 PM
    Thanks but it just gives me that day or a list by date but no display for the week or month. I would really like to be able to look at a calendar, hit the date and type.
    if it's a list by day then it lists by month since every day is in a month.

if you want a calendar you're going to get times, etc. if you want notes you're not going to get dates.

I would pick one or the other.
    03-03-2010 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD