TiPb Give-Away: Appigo Todo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Following up on the awesome interview and demo the great folks at Appigo gave Leanna and me at Macworld 2010, they've been gracious enough to offer ten (10) promo codes to pass along to our TiPb readers so you can get Appigo Todo [$9.99 - [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/todo/id282778557?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iTunes link[/URL]] for FREE!

If you want one, just leave a reply below and let us know what features you?d like to see in the next version of Todo ? for iPhone or iPad! We'll pick 10 of you at random.

Note: Promo Codes can only be redeemed in the US App Store (Apple's rule, not ours). They also expire, so if you get one, redeem it ASAP! Contest starts now and ends Wednesday, March 3 at 12pm PST. Good luck!

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Would love to see sync with Exchange/Outlook. I'd settle for Google if Google ever opens their API for tasks.

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
Looks awesome, I didn't know about it before. I would really love to use it to help me with my workload!

Outlook exchange sounds great!

tracym1471

Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
The app is great. Sync is always the issue. For those of us that use and love the cloud via MobileMe we need some way to sync to our calendar...or maybe even to it directly to BusyCal via MobileMe or some other service.

Talker

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I was using the lite version, and with geotagging capabilities will be great and maybe possibility to add media content related to each task.

CMeyer2001

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
This would be great to keep my school and work todo lists organized. Google calendar syncing would be a great addition to the next version.

Himoe

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I often remember tasks while I'm commuting so integration with Dragon Dictation or some other voice recognition app would be really, really, really handy.

Cobra5mil

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
As soon as I saw the ToDo sync options I thought to myself that I could only use it if it worked with Google Calendar.

All of my mail, calendar events, and contacts are synced to Google. PLEASE add Google Sync!

elevatorguy

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
What would I like to see?

Firstly, beautiful product.... I would love to see it integrate with ACT! by Sage.... Many of us use that lousy program called IClink.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2