app for saving iphone 3gs video??

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Is there any app that lets your save videos you recorded on the iphone 3gs?? Then save it afterward in case I need to restore my iphone? Thanks

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Yep. It is already built in. Just sync to your computer. You can also publish your video to mobile me. And even email it to yourself.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It may sync if you have a Mac, but if you have a pc you'll need to do it manually. It works the same as with photos. You'll have to open the iPhone as a drive and drag/drop to the folder you want to store them.

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
yeah thats one way but when you open it, it shows up at horizotal video now potrait. in other word, it flips it 45 degree to what the video you recorded.

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
portrait mode. so if i sync it through itunes or save it to my comp and put it back on, it wont be portrait. I mean it will be but it'll show as landscape so it wont be full screen. Because it'll be on your itunes instead of camera roll. So another question is, can you save your videos on camera roll instead of ipod?

Last edited:

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Yeah videos that i recorded also goes into my camera roll. What I'm saying is when you sync or put back the videos you recorded into the phone, how can you put it in the camera roll instead of the iPod app?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2