I often argue with my friends or on blogs that the Iphone lacks apps to make their phone better which IMO is why I love ANdroid.. I can make it look great and change the looks whenever I want .. it makes the phone look freshand new again .. If there is something I don't like about the Phone .. there's an app for that.. lol .. great apps like Locale, Executive assistant, toggle widgets etc.. make the phone much better than it was originally purchased...

Now I wanna know if you Iphone heads find apps that make your phone different or better .. the way YOU WANT IT .. rather than the way it comes out of the box..

I find it hard to believe that you would with No background apps.. but maybe you can change my mind ..
    02-21-2010 05:52 PM
    Now I wanna know if you Iphone heads find apps that make your phone different or better .. the way YOU WANT IT .. rather than the way it comes out of the box..

I find it hard to believe that you would with No background apps.. but maybe you can change my mind ..
    Not exactly the best way to ask a question or to learn information. May I suggest the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People".
    02-21-2010 10:11 PM
    LOL ... well I think you guys will be eager to prove me wrong ... I will honestly look these apps up .. I'm trying to learn about the things that I dont know about the Iphone apps ..

not trying to make friends or enemies for that matter ..
    02-21-2010 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD