Hi everyone! I'm new to these forums and I thought I would tell you about my new app Dial n Walk. The free version of the app was just released yesterday.

Here is a brief description:
    Have you ever tried calling someone while walking with your phone only to run into something because you can't see where you are going? With Dial n Walk you will never have that problem again!

Dial n Walk is a great new application that takes advantage of the iPhone's camera to allow you to "see through" your iPhone as you are dialing a number. This is accomplished by displaying the phone controls on top of live video from your iPhone.

You can access and search your contacts, dial a number on the keypad, and save your most used contacts as favorites. Also, when you call a contact or dial a number it is automatically saved as a recent call. All features are accessible through an easy to use tab based interface.

Download Dial n Walk today and never worry about trying to call someone while walking again!

Pro Version: Dial n Walk for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Free Version: Dial n Walk Lite for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Hope you enjoy it!

- Luke Campbell
    Last edited by lukeca; 03-06-2010 at 01:20 PM.
    02-19-2010 05:11 PM
    That's a neat idea, haha.
    02-20-2010 11:29 AM
    Thanks! I think Apple even thought it was a neat idea, it was chosen as a staff favorite in the UK and Australia a couple weeks ago, I was pretty excited about that.
    02-20-2010 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD