I've had this app for a few weeks and it kinda sucks..Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I don't get any push reminders! This app basically serves as a list for me to check. How can I get the notifications? And the only option is 1 hour before the due date? I'd like more options. If I have to get a subscription with Toodledo, can someone point me towards another app? I want one with push and lots of options for reminders (15 min, 30 min, 1 day...) Push is real important cuz I want to be reminded of my tasks! I'd really appreciate an iphone app if there is one out there that has push with many push options, doesn't require a subscription and is fairly easy to use.

sorry for the long post
    02-17-2010 03:19 PM
    You are correct that the only notification option on the free account is 1 hour before the designated time. If you want more options, you'll need to upgrade to the paid Toodledo account.

Alternatively, check out 2Do by Guided Ways Technologies. Awesome todo app, with plenty of push options. And, they are working on an update that will allow Toodledo sync. So, you'll get the ability to add and edit todos online at Toodledo, but you'll also get the notification options offered by 2Do.
    02-17-2010 06:24 PM
    Oh wow. I feel so ripped off. I want a refund. As you said about 2do, what are the notification options? How often can I get notiications? Are there any subscription schemes and such? I just want to pay for the app and that is it.
    02-17-2010 07:41 PM
    2Do does not have subscription fees. Just buy the app and you're done.

Here's the website that will tell you more about the app:

overview
    02-17-2010 07:46 PM
    Oh, and I forgot to mention, download the Lite version for free and check it out for yourself before you buy.
    02-17-2010 07:48 PM
    Ok I downloaded the lite version but it doesn't have push. What are the push options for the paid version?
    02-17-2010 08:18 PM
    There are unlimited push options. You can get a push notification or an email on any date at any time, and have an unlimited number of alarms for any task.
    02-17-2010 11:07 PM
    Personally I recommend Appigo's Todo. It has push notifications, projects & more.
    03-01-2010 02:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD