Hello !

Here is a little tip to make some customization on your iPhone home screen : iEmpty
    (visit "iempty.tooliphone.net" or tap "iphone iempty" on google)

With the iEmpty website, you can customize and organize your iPhone or iPod Touch springboard with empty spaces (invisible icons) between the other apps icons.
    This will allow you for example to organize your home screen by grouping apps by categories, or just for fun to have nice screens ! (see screenshots on the "Screenshots" section of the website).

The result is the same than with the popular iBlank Cydia's application...
    ...But with iEmpty, there is no application to install, and you don't need to jailbreak your iPhone !

It works with both iPhone and iPod Touch, you just need to have an internet connection.
    The website is optimized for iPhone (a PC version also exists to promote the site), with a nice iphone-like user interface.

You can also see a demo with the youtube video (...sorry for the horrible french accent !! ) : see the link from the site

If you like this tip, please don't hesitate to talk to it to your friends, comment and rate the video, make an article on your blog if you have one, and support the site !

I spent lot of time to make this webapp nice to use, so I hope you'll enjoy it !

See you soon on iEmpty !!
    Last edited by iempty; 02-12-2010 at 07:09 AM.
    02-11-2010 11:08 AM
    Here is the direct link to the youtube video :
    02-12-2010 07:10 AM
    I just watched the video - that is extremely clever!
    02-12-2010 11:03 AM
    Thank you Alli !

Don't hesitate to try it and give me a feed back (with what you like / dislike)

To everybody : same thing, try the site, and tell me if you like it or not !

If yes, tell it to your friends, write an article...
    ... but if you don't like it... please... do nothing !!
    02-13-2010 05:29 PM
    To be complete in this thread, if you don't have time to visit the site, here are some screenshots of what you can do with iEmpty :

You can also post your screenshots here.
    And still don't hesitate to give me feedbacks, I'm always happy to have feedbacks !

Bye !
    02-19-2010 03:18 AM
    I forgot to say you but be aware : the address in the video is wrong !

I made this video before buying the "tooliphone.net" domain...

So please note and use the current address iEmpty - Customize your iPhone springboard with transparent icons and forget the one of the video... !
    02-21-2010 04:40 PM
    For your information, I forgot to say but it is only usefull if you have a non jailbroken iPhone, or a jailbroken one but with black home screens.

Indeed, Safari modifies the icon transparency into black, so the "invisible space" appears black if set on a wallpaper...

I hope future Safari versions will change this... but I think it's a dream !
    02-26-2010 06:20 PM
    For information :

New site version, with RSS iPhone news and bug correction (wrong display on IE and Chrnome browsers)

Don't hesitate to tell me if you find some display bugs !

See you
    03-06-2010 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD