My Celebtwin - app based on facial recognition

pokergirl

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
The new application is an entertainment iPhone app based on facial recognition technology which enables a user to find a celebrity twin.

Why the post about the application can be interesting to readers these days?

Last week the Doppelganger act sweeped away people Facebook avatars. People started to replace their photograph with their celebrity twins.

The new trend continues this week, too. As facial recognition companies launch their applications. My Celebtwin is a face recognition application for iPhone. Ivango.info, the developer, specializes in creation of services based on facial recognition (play-analogia.com and dating service icondate.com). Curious but the algorithm used now for Entertainment purposes, online services and application development, was initially used for criminal detection solutions.

How does it work?

Facial recognition and your face comparison with a celebrity database is done automatically. You take a photo of yourself or any other person or chose the photo from your iPhone. You press send and our servers process your photo and find your celebrity twin within our celebrity database.

The application costs 2.99 Soon we are going to launch a free version with less functionality, but still you will be able to get scanned :)

Developer: Ivango, Ivango - Home
Appication direct link My celebtwin for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
I will give the promocodes if you are interested in blogging about this app.

Please contact me at play.analogia (at) gmail.com
Alexander

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner