Need a good mail ringtone app

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
I'm looking for an application that will let me pick my own ring tone which I have added to my phone. I've seen a few apps in the store, but from what I see from the screen shots, they only let you pick the stock tones supplied by Apple, but I want to use my own.

Anyone know of an app that will work for me?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
As I said originally...you can't change the mail tone without being jailbroken. You'll find ToneFX in Cydia - jailbreak only.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
I can with other apps in the App Store, but can't use MY OWN tones.

My question was if there was an app that would let me use tones other than the stock ring tones.

Last edited:

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
what app in the Apple approved app store lets you change the new email tone for the built in mail app at all?

When you all find out let me know. The default sounds are so basic, yet I don't want to jailbreak my phone and from the looks of it, since I've updated to 3.1.3 I can't anyway.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
There are a few apps I was looking at, and the only one that I really liked was called Mail Notifier. But before buying it, I contacted their support to ask if I could use other tones. They replied that I could only use the Stock tones as mail notifiers.

Here is the link to read up on the app:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331620555&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

It's good tho even though I can't pick my own stuff, but better than the little 'ding' which I can hardly ever hear.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice