TiPb Give-Away: Navigon MobileNavigator and Macworld Guided Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
MobileNavigator [$69.99 on sale - Macworld 2010 next week and knowing them, they may just have a few surprises in store for the show! You?ll be able to find out all about them first hand from Navigon, February 11-13 at booth #575 (or second hand from TiPb if you?re following along online).

To celebrate, Navigon is giving TiPb readers a chance to get MobileNavigator for FREE!

If you?re going to be at Macworld, Navigon is offering:

- Two (2) lucky readers a FREE copy of MobileNavigator along with a hands-on demo at their booth from Navigon?s product manager, Bernd Hahn, who?ll show you all the tips and tricks you?ll ever need to know. You have to be at Macworld.

If you?re following along online, Navigon is offering:

- Two (2) lucky readers a FREE copy of MobileNavigator as well!

Here?s how to enter:

- If you?re going to be at Macworld and want the FREE MobileNavigator, email rene@tipb.com with subject-heading NAVIGON and you?re entered to win ? simple as that!

- If you?re not going to be at Macworld, but still want the FREE MobileNavigator, just leave a reply below and tell us ? where do you want to use Navigon to go? Name your driving destination!

The give-away begins now and lasts until February 10 at 12pm PT. US App Store account required to use Promo Codes (Apple?s rule, not ours!)

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I would love to use MobileNavigator to show me how to get around the rock slides on Interstate 40, so I can travel from Raleigh to Chattanooga this spring!

mlapida

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I am moving to Houston at the end of the month, and I have no idea how to get around down there. I would love a copy to help me learn a new city, and make it to my first day on the job on time.

Thanks!

Sylanel

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Since I won't be able to go to Macworld, I would love to take my girlfriend out on a trip to visit Chicago and possibly San Francisco a little later. In the shorter term, I would love to take her up to Vancouver to visit the city and the rockies. Since I don't necessarily know my way and that the built-in maps app on iPhone does not cut it at all (no voice guidance and keeps turning off the display), Navigon MobileNavigator would be perfect as it would give us a REAL GPS.

I now cross my fingers and hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox