A Real Postcard.. and Promos

adjprivate

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
A Real Postcard.. and more Promos

Hi everyone,
This application is not a postcard design app.

Based on our advanced steganography technology we are able to present a real postcard retro, a RealPostcard.
One photo, two sides !!!!!!!

A RealPostcard is a regular JPG photo.
A user creates his postcard by choosing one of his photo library photos for the photo side and edit his message text on the text side.
After creating the postcard, a single JPG photo with same size and dimensions is created.
You can either save the postcard to your photo library and enjoy it in one of two ways : 1. As a regular photo or
2. Open it with RealPostcard and discover two sides !

or you can send the postcard via mail.

View attachment 4653

View attachment 4654

Most important : the receiver gets a REGULAR JPG PHOTO to his mail. He will save it to his photo library just as any photo and will be able to open it at any given time using RealPostcard to discover both sides.

Use your fingers to flip the postcard from one side to another.

//itunes.apple.com/us/app/realpostcard/id353383696?mt=8

(PROMOS :

6X9ERNJPA443
KF4ARJMYHMWH
FPRJ3Y7K9AAA
6N9MLWENE77J)

EDITED :

New promos :

77EFXLW9NAEW
N3WAR7APANP7
737AYN3EMHJE
6F77Y6N4NJ7M
WNY7W93AXHHA

Please be kind to specify which ones used.

Enjoy.
Any feedback appreciated.

Last edited:

adjprivate

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the downloads.
We forgot to mention in the post that -
Facebook & Twitter integrations for RealPostcard will be out soon.

adjprivate

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
The question actually is really great..
Take a closer look at the app -
After creating your postcard you send it as a regular JPG PHOTO !!
BUT - if you open it with RealPostcard, you'll find that the "ordinary" JPG photo has actually TWO SIDES !
You actually send a real postcard on a digital manner.
It is all based on advanced steganography technology
Nothing like that up to date !

Think of it as a generic postcard generator which can take yourown private pictures for the photo side of the postcard. Edit your text on the back and send it (or save it).
Once the ordinary JPG is saved, enjoy it both as a regular photo (WE MAINTAIN THE ORIGINAL SIZE AND DIMENSIONS) when you open it through PHOTOS app, or as a two sided postcard if you open it with RealPostcard.

Thanks a lot,
Kobi.

Last edited:

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Think of it as a generic postcard generator which can take yourown private pictures for the photo side of the postcard
that sounds a lot like designing a postcard. again, how does your app not design postcards?

also, Steganography technology? that's funny. I think you picked out a random big word to use.

It seems to me like you're trying to say your app does not do what it actually does.

adjprivate

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Really appreciate the feedback. I'm not joking here.

Either i fail to explain the main idea of the app which makes it so unique or maybe you're not trying your best to understand me.

About steganography - Sorry about that :) you're right !!
Steganography on wiki

In few words - Steganography is the art of data hiding.
Using that technology we succeeded on implementing a fully digital postcard, a retro printed postcard.

By hiding your textual message inside the photo itself we actually supply a REAL postcard. What you send to your friend is an "ordinary" JPG. BUT, this JPG photo, which can be viewed by photo app, can be opened by RealPostcard app and than you will see this photo as a retro postcard which you can flip with your fingers.

I assure you that, up to date, this is unique. Saving the photo to photo lib and opening it with the app to see it as two sided real postcard - Can't be found elsewhere.

The reason i say that this is not a postcard design is because this is not our main expert. Use any of your photo (directly from camera or from your saved photos) to feature as the postcard's photo side. There are so many interesting design apps that let you make beatiful designs.
Our app is giving a generic postcard platform that takes your own photos as is and does not change the size or dimensions.

I hope i've explained myself better.

Please comment back. Your feedback is really important.

Thanks a lot
Kobi.

Last edited:

adjprivate

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
And also forgot to add the following -

There are more than 20 apps that deal with postcard design.
Each one of them (from the high price "Bill Atkinson photo card" to iPostcard4U) is a variant of designing a single page with photo and text that is similar to a postcard. On some of them the text side is on the right of the image.. on the others is on top etc.
RealPostcard is different.

RealPostcard is the only app that gives a full (!!!) postcard experience on your device.
In your mail box you will see no more than a regular photo.
Once you've got a ReaPostcard in your mail -
Save it to your photo lib.
Open it with RealPostcard.
Discover the postcards sides by flipping it with your finger.
A full postcard experience. Not done before.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
sounds like your advertising is wrong.

focus more on hiding messages and less on that they're real.

heck, even the name is probably wrong if that's your target app

adjprivate

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
sounds like your advertising is wrong.

focus more on hiding messages and less on that they're real.

heck, even the name is probably wrong if that's your target app

:)
My friend,
For hiding messages we have a dedicated app - called PrivateTIP,
available on app store and beeing sold world wide with great success. Take a look at it.

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=342049335&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]PrivateTIP on app store[/URL]

it seems you choose to stay on a predefined negative approach regardless the info i'm submitting.
I like it.
Beacuase negatyive feedback is the best one.
But i feel that in this specific case you are tied to your initial thoughts and you keep ignoring whatever i have to say. You just never reference my points, you just stick to your side no matter what.

Thanks a lot,
Kobi.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW