TiPb Give Away: 10 FREE Copies of eBuddy Pro for iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Our good friends over at eBuddy have been generous enough to share 10 FREE copies of their eBuddy Pro application to give you! If you want in on the action, all you have to do is leave a single post here telling eBuddy what feature you would like to see added to their application! (Multiple responses will not count)

Contest starts now and ends Thursday, February 4th at 12pm PT. And remember, promo codes require a US iTunes App Store account. Good luck!

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
For an IM client to be useful it would need to very efficiently work without draining my battery to zero by lunchtime :D Video chat would be great once it is two-way (ie; front facing camera on iPhone) but I would find it limiting and probably a bandwidth/battery hog until such time.

I would like to be able to send short audio clips, however... especially while traveling around and don't want to spend a long time typing, to reply to an IM with an audio clip could be useful especially if integrated into the thread seemlessly... just tap the little sound icon and you hear the person instead of reading what they wrote.

chealy

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Since I don't have the app, I am not sure what is missing... other than the preceding "video chat" messages.

nsis88

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
eBuddy

eBuddy pretty much covers everything one expects from an IM. I guess what remains is maximizing the battery life of the phone.

twitter.com/nsis88

jeddeth

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
I've had trouble with ebuddy when my connection is spotty. Some sort of buffer so that it would save what I've typed and send it when a signal is available would be helpful. Bejive is really good at that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice