Hey. I have been working with the developers of an interesting new iPhone app called TYPOGRAFFIT.

Theyve curated thousands of urban images into a visual alphabet. You type hello and it gives you back an image with photos depicting the letters from photos of street signs, graffiti, you name it. The coolest part of the app and the reason I come to you is that you can create your own visual alphabet by uploading your own images to the server and then create messages using your photos.

You can do this from the app or on their website typograffit.com and then save it or share it on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, email, and more.
    01-28-2010 08:49 PM
    its a fun way to send something other than a normal text message. I've even used typograffit for a few cool things like making flyers for events and quick banner images for blogs. The best part is you don't need any photoshop skills to use it. BUT if you DO know how to use photoshop or any image editing software, you can do even more creative things with the images.

i hope that as time goes on and as more people start using it, that new features will be added to the app.

There are a bunch of really creative ideas on the typograffit blog showing different things people have made with the application: Typograffit
    02-01-2010 01:22 PM
    Yeah, I also really like this app. When I first heard about it it sounded really cool....and when I was able to actually use it it was that much better! I'm one of those people who are addicted to text messaging and SMS stuff, so the ability to send the messages as cool little designs and pictures and stuff is really neat. I'm glad this app came out.
    02-01-2010 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD