We are in the development stage of our revolutionary app to manage and sync your contacts real-time. Please follow our progress here.
    01-28-2010 08:18 PM
    if it doesn't sync to google, mobile me, outlook, exchange and other sources and keep them all seperate for sync I see no point
    01-28-2010 10:25 PM
    flyingember, our focus excludes social networking content such as Facebook posts, Tweets, calendar events, etc. Rather our focus is to maintain a simple, accurate, real-time data synchronization between a network of contacts.
    02-02-2010 08:59 PM
    flyingember, our focus excludes social networking content such as Facebook posts, Tweets, calendar events, etc. Rather our focus is to maintain a simple, accurate, real-time data synchronization between a network of contacts.
    so nothing I don't already have built in?
    02-02-2010 09:55 PM
    You are correct, we spent thousands of dollars and countless hours developing a straight forward, low cost app to keep your contacts in order just to add a redundant app to a diluted market. For those of you seriously interested in seeing if this can benefit you; I encourage you to follow us; you could win a gift card for no good reason!
    02-03-2010 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD