JUST RELEASED: Collider - A physics-based iPhone game!

Freecloud

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello!

I am very excited too announce that my latest iPhone game, Collider, has just been released and is now available for download from the App Store!

Collider is an addictive, physics-based iPhone game featuring 56 intricate levels of play and dynamically generated music. Your goal is to destroy all of the positive and negative particle balls. Simply drag the particle balls where you want, press play and watch them come to life! Navigate them through pipes, gears, sensors, bombs, springboards, pendulums, seesaws and more to make them collide.

Do you have the balls?

See Collider in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=SR4qoAzrZbE

To download Collider now, just follow this link:
colliderthegame.com/c/CollideriPhone]iTunes Store

For more information, please visit the Collider web site:
colliderthegame.com/co/iPhone.asp

Follow me on Twitter for more news and a chance to win promo codes:
twitter.com/DanRP

Thanks!

Dan Russell-Pinson

Freecloud

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that Collider Version 1.3 has just been released! It offers OpenFeint support, 4 leaderboards, 35 achievements, speed rounds and individual level times. With this version of Collider, I have added every feature that has been requested from both players and reviewers.

I'll continue to enhance the game by adding more levels and game features if I can increase my sales and push Collider into the Top 100 for Games/Strategy category. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

All the best,

Dan

COLLIDER:
Current Rating: 4.5 Stars
Web site: colliderthegame.com/co/iPhone.asp]Collider for the iPhone!
iTunes Link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/collider-the-game/id351221654?mt=8
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=SR4qoAzrZbE