I'm an iPhone/iPod app developer. TvvitterBug 1.1 is currently in the App Store. It's a refreshingly simple yet powerfully versatile Twitter Client app that let's you choose your views on your tabs with your filter criteria, on the fly, anytime you want.

I will be releasing version 1.2 later this month that includes multiple accounts, persistent tweets, and much more. I'm looking for some key app reviewers to take a look at it and critique it for everyone.

I know there are a bizzillion Twitter apps out there, but I think TvvitterBug does a nice job focusing on the 99% core functionality most Twitter users really care about - sending and reading tweets as simply, efficiently, and enjoyably as possible.

Let me know if you're interested in reviewing 1.2 when it becomes available at the App Store.

You can find more information on TvvitterBug at http://www.tvvitterbug.com.
    01-19-2010 07:48 PM
    I'm game, big time. I have 26 Twitter clients (I know, I know) and so far there's only two that are my favs. This one looks great!
    01-19-2010 08:30 PM
    TvvitterBug has everything you want in a Twitter App - Multiple Timeline Views, Multiple Accounts, Photo tweets, Video tweets, Integrated Web Browser, Geo-Location, URL Shortening, Translations, Editable Retweets, and more, all in the most visually attractive, simple, quick and responsive, fun to use app you've ever seen. If you really enjoy Twitter, this App's for you!
    03-24-2010 12:54 AM
    +1 While I'm not as bad as ctt1wbw as far as collecting the Twitter clients, I am definitely a Twitter addict.
    03-24-2010 07:01 AM
    I have this and it seems nice, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the @ replies button to show on the toolbar at the bottom and also, what in The Wide World of Sports is the deal with those blue stick figures and blue arrows???
    03-24-2010 05:33 PM
    Sorry, haven't been back to this forum in a while... :-(

You can search for @username in the search filter and come up with a list of replies to anyone you want, but @replies isn't one of the tab options.

The little blue stickmen (or stick-women as the case may be) indicate that this is someone you follow (stickman following arrow), or someone that follows you (arrow following stickman).

If you want to add another iPhone Twitter app to your list, try SneakyTweet (http://www.applgasm-apps.com/sneakytweet/). It provides some clever and quite interesting feature capabilities that you are not likely to find in any other Twitter client.

Drop me a line at info@applgasm-apps.com and let me know how you like it.
    04-27-2010 08:51 PM
    Whoops! Just got notified of a nasty little bug that slipped through. An innocuous uninitialized variable was causing Replies and Retweets to "crash" - ouch!

So I've temporarily pulled SneakyTweet off of the shelves on the App Store to take care of this before anyone else sees my mistake . The fix was a snap, but now I want to really thoroughly test again before resubmitting it. Look for version 1.1 early next week.

Hang in there... it's worth the wait!
    04-28-2010 04:38 PM
    Okay, minor setback overcome and the nasty little bug has been fixed and the revised SneakyTweet 1.1 is now available on the App Store!

It's really pretty cool! Check it out...

http://www.applgasm-apps.com/sneakytweet/
    05-03-2010 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD