Can anyone share their experience with any of the below applications:

Accounts - Checkbook

Checkbook, or their latest app iReconcile

Thanks.
    01-18-2010 04:28 PM
    I used Checkbook for awhile and then switched to SplashMoney. I didn't like the idea of not having a desktop app to sync with. With Checkbook and most others, you have to export as a CSV or QIF file and then import the data into your desktop app. Splashmoney syncs via wifi.
    01-18-2010 05:22 PM
    I personally love Accounts - Checkbook for a self contained app. Works really well if you have someone else sharing the account, as you can send info to each other and update the transaction list/balances. Clean, fast, and easy to use + sync-able with Quicken, Money, etc.

Inexpensive for all the features too.
    01-18-2010 08:18 PM
    I like the looks of Accounts - Checkbook, and it has good reviews. SplashMoney would be a good setup, I feel, but I read a lot about duplicate transactions, and balances not computing properly, which is paramount in this kind of application. Plus, I think I used a Splash product on a Windows Mobile device years ago and had duplicate transaction issues, but it was trying to sync with Microsoft Money.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your response, JohnH.
    01-18-2010 08:29 PM
    I like the looks of Accounts - Checkbook, and it has good reviews. SplashMoney would be a good setup, I feel, but I read a lot about duplicate transactions, and balances not computing properly, which is paramount in this kind of application. Plus, I think I used a Splash product on a Windows Mobile device years ago and had duplicate transaction issues, but it was trying to sync with Microsoft Money.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your response, JohnH.
    I did have a few problems with 4.6. But, since 4.7 was released I haven't had any problems at all.
    01-18-2010 10:43 PM
    Anyone else with comments/opinions? All is appreciated.
    01-23-2010 04:09 PM
    Clean, fast, and easy to use + sync-able with Quicken, Money, etc.

Inexpensive for all the features too.
    So it is EASILY usable with Microsoft Money (on a PC)? I use an older version (I believe 2001) of Microsoft Money and have been trying to find a checkbook app that I can set up for seamless updates between the two. I looked at the description of the Checkbook app and it says nothing about being able to sync or share info between other programs like MS Money. Does anybody use it like that if so how does it work? Are you using what version of Money are you running? PC or Mac? How does it work exactly? etc. Thanks for any and all feedback
    12-03-2011 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD