Promocode giveaways!

cmsy27

Jan 10, 2010
app-reciationreviews.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm giving away free copies of apps by 99Games, including the popular games Chess Elite and WordsWorth. You can check out their apps here: 99Games - Casual Games for your iPhone & iPod touch | iPhone Casual Games | iPod touch Casual Games

Just follow me (Crissa Yu (fireverse) on Twitter) and @99Games on Twitter, and RT this:

#iPhone - Win #free #promocodes for awesome #apps by 99Games! Follow @fireverse, @99Games, & RT! I'll send you a DM with instructions.

I also hold other contests apart from this, so do check it out :)

Last edited:

cmsy27

Jan 10, 2010
Create a Mall codes are gone. Still have Chess Elite, WordsWorth, and Wordulous. This contest is really popular with our followers so codes are going fast, but I still have about 10+ copies to give away. Don't miss the chance to get these apps free! :)

cmsy27

Jan 10, 2010
Hey everyone, check out our contests on Twitter.

Ongoing - Farm Frenzy by Alawar Entertainment (1 day left, 7 winners)
Next - The Treasures of Montezuma 2 (3 days, 7 winners)
Next - Desk Whiz (1 day, 2 winners)
Next - Longman Active Study Dictionary (1-2 day(s), 2 winners)

We will post all the details here: App-reciation Reviews but basically you RT my tweets about contests as many times as possible (to increase your chances) and I'll pick winners via randomizer.

Comments at our review blog also count as entries, but make sure you comment on either our review of the app for giveaway at the time or the post about the giveaway.

Thanks ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW