Wow!!!! Just wow!!!! i wish they had a 350z iPhone app!! Its pretty cool to use and the features are interesting too:

BMW releases M Power Meter iPhone application - Top Speed

Quote from Topspeed.com
    BMWs recent foray into the world of software applications has resulted in the offspring of yet another app for its M Series. Calling it the M Power Meter, the new iPhone app allows users the opportunity to gauge a number of unique features from their car including 0-60 times, distances, and g-forces experienced. Unlike other apps that charge you for the experience, the M Power Meter app is entirely free-of-charge and can downloaded straight from the App Store on Apples website. Apart from being free, its also painstakingly easy to use. All you have to do is download the software, accept the terms and conditions of the app, put it in your car in an upright position and youre ready to go. The M Power Meter has a default 0-50km/h time that can be easily adjusted to as much as 200 km/h. Users can also opt to adjust the distance covered by the run from 100 meters, which is the standard, all the way up to 2,000 meters.

But quite arguably the most interesting part of the M Power Meter is that it can capture the amount of g-force whether forward or lateral a run can determine. Quite a nifty experience, if you ask us. We dont know about you, but were the type of people that cant seem to turn down something thats being given for free even if we dont find the product necessarily appealing. Fortunately, the M Power Meter is something that weve been waiting a long time to come out so you can imagine our giddiness when it finally did.
    01-07-2010 03:04 PM
    This app didnt work for me, it couldnt track my speed at all
    01-08-2010 04:08 PM
    really?? what kind of car u got?? im going to try it tonite to see if it works for me...will update
    01-08-2010 07:05 PM
    I tried this app with the iPhone laying flat on my centre console and it didn't track my speed either, when I held it upright it tracked my speed just fine.

Darryl
    01-11-2010 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD