I have this on Windows 7 and love it. I want to get it on the iPhone too. Plus, does anyone know if it's available for the Mac? Can't find it.
    01-02-2010 08:47 PM
    I just checked the app store, they have a trillian app for 4.99. Not sure about the mac version.
    01-02-2010 09:27 PM
    The Mac version is still in the Alpha stage of testing. You can sign up to test the Beta version whenever it's released. Just go to the developer's download page and click the signup link.
    01-02-2010 11:39 PM
    You can use the web version on the Mac for now until the official OS X version moves to beta.

I like Trillian on the iPhone, but I'm looking forward to some updates in the near future
    01-02-2010 11:42 PM
    The Mac version is still in the Alpha stage of testing. You can sign up to test the Beta version whenever it's released. Just go to the developer's download page and click the signup link.
    Thanks, already done!

You can use the web version on the Mac for now until the official OS X version moves to beta.

I like Trillian on the iPhone, but I'm looking forward to some updates in the near future
    I bought it last night. Seems pretty nice. Does it list your contacts like Beejive does if they are offline? Or does it only list online contacts?
    01-03-2010 10:07 AM
    Only online contacts seem to be listed for now - annoying, but after the 3 month wait to get into the app store, they switched focus and stopped developing for the iPhone for a while. Hopefully they're adding the remaining functionality now.
    01-03-2010 02:17 PM
    I was just thinking that it's odd they released an iPhone version before an OS X version. But it's nice and clean and fast. For now, I'm using Adium on OS X.
    01-03-2010 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD