Anyone using Trillian?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have this on Windows 7 and love it. I want to get it on the iPhone too. Plus, does anyone know if it's available for the Mac? Can't find it.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
The Mac version is still in the Alpha stage of testing. You can sign up to test the Beta version whenever it's released. Just go to the developer's download page and click the signup link.

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
You can use the web version on the Mac for now until the official OS X version moves to beta.

I like Trillian on the iPhone, but I'm looking forward to some updates in the near future :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
The Mac version is still in the Alpha stage of testing. You can sign up to test the Beta version whenever it's released. Just go to the developer's download page and click the signup link.

Thanks, already done! :)

You can use the web version on the Mac for now until the official OS X version moves to beta.

I like Trillian on the iPhone, but I'm looking forward to some updates in the near future :)

I bought it last night. Seems pretty nice. Does it list your contacts like Beejive does if they are offline? Or does it only list online contacts?

kilsey

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Only online contacts seem to be listed for now - annoying, but after the 3 month wait to get into the app store, they switched focus and stopped developing for the iPhone for a while. Hopefully they're adding the remaining functionality now.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I was just thinking that it's odd they released an iPhone version before an OS X version. But it's nice and clean and fast. For now, I'm using Adium on OS X.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2