TiPb Give Away: Reportage Twitter "Radio Tuner" for iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
IMG_0439-266x400.PNG

Following too many people on Twitter? Can't separate the friends from the freaks, celebs from the geeks? Reportage [$1.99 - Wherecloud, we're giving away ten (10) free copies to kick the New Year off right!

If you want one, leave a reply below and let us know who you want @reportage to help you tune in to. In other words, who's the funniest, most entertaining, savviest, most illuminating, all-around awesomest Twitter account you want to keep up with in 2010. (And yes @ nobody! Get Twitter off my lawn! is a perfectly fine answer, and so is @theiphoneblog -- but neither will *help* ya win!).

Note: Promo codes are only valid in the US App Store, so make sure you have a US App Store account if you want a chance to get a code! We're picking 10 at random on Sunday night, 12 midnight ET. One entry per user. Etc.

redking31591

Jan 28, 2009
Visit site
i would use it to follow @smilinstanlee who is probably one of the absolute funniest tweeters there is. His tweets are the highlight of my day. Go TiPB!

hobanma

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I would like a copy so I can keep up with TiPb!

Mostly I keep up with news in general and specifically iPhone and other tech stuff. I do follow @stephenfry who played Jeeves in the "Jeeves and Wooster" television series (UK).

Mark

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Let's see...I even made it on the screen cap showing the app, so you know I use it. Twitter has become like a second (first?) social life to me, and I need it so I can stalk, er, follow @reneritchie and @ichadman and generally tune out the other thousand people I'm following out of courtesy!

NickD

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I would use it to fallow the Hottest and funniest cleb in the work @oliviamunn. "Soooooooooo hot want to touch the Hein Wooooooooooooooooooo!"

mazjazz

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi Rene,

Please have @reportage help me tune into @jimgaffigan. Jim Gaffigan is one of the funniest guys around, check him out.

Thanks.

mazjazz

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
@reneritchie, @theiphoneblog and all the friends I've made on here. I've only been on Twitter for about a week now and it is the greatest thing!!!

misc#IM

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I'd use it to follow my long-distance girlfriend, @elonmellen. I follow over 1000 people - what if I miss something she says? It could be a disaster!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73