I screwed up

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
So I saw in the blogs today that docs to go had an update. I had previously purchased docs to go, but I wasn't showing an app update. So I thought well, if I click on the new update it will tell mr that I have previously purchased this app and then download the new one. Yeah, it downloaded the app as if it were new. I'm pretty sure it charged me for the app again. Anyone know of how to get a refund thru apple? I have sent their customer service an email and I'm just waiting now, didn't know if that was the only way of doing it. Thanks.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm sure you'll get a refund because they changed the NAME of the app, too! But, the previous item you bought will be on your account...

PS: about 6 minutes ago I ALMOST did the same thing!

redking31591

Jan 28, 2009
Visit site
i don't know, my computer froze and after if finally got it unfrozen it had bought a rather expensive app. I emailed apple and they refunded my money but the guy was really snotty about it. They might just give you some line about how you should have read the name closer. I do hope you get your money back. Apple needs a better refund process.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro