You may have noticed there are many camera apps in the App Store. The problem is, they all do different things. You have to pay for multiple apps to get different features. And on top of that, you have to switch between them to use everything. Camera Prime combines the best camera features into one easy to use app. Some of these features include:

4x Digital Zoom
    Timer
    Access to Camera Roll
    Share Pictures from Camera Roll
    Rotate, zoom in/out in Camera Roll
    Anti-Shake
    Picture-in-Picture Review. (Similar to Snapture)
    Record Video (for iPhone 3GS)
    Burst Mode (3 Consecutive Shots)
    UI Resembling Default Camera App
    Big Photo Button
    Sound Capture
    Background Saving
    Tap-to-focus (iPhone 3GS)

And the list is growing. Suggestions are welcomed.
    Last edited by iSkythe; 01-16-2010 at 07:57 PM.
    12-29-2009 04:53 PM
    I love everything about Snapture but want a video recording option, anti-shake and faster saving. It sounds like you have these things covered. If you need a beta tester, let me know. I still have 2 camera apps on the homescreen so I can get quick access to video. I really am looking to drop down to one and would love to try your app.
    12-29-2009 06:49 PM
    I love everything about Snapture but want a video recording option, anti-shake and faster saving. It sounds like you have these things covered. If you need a beta tester, let me know. I still have 2 camera apps on the homescreen so I can get quick access to video. I really am looking to drop down to one and would love to try your app.
    I will be looking for Beta testers soonish, so I'll be glad to have you be one
    12-30-2009 03:55 PM
    I would give it a try too. I just picked up Camera Pro because I was tired of using a third party camera and having to go back to the native app for video.
    12-30-2009 05:26 PM
    I would give it a try too. I just picked up Camera Pro because I was tired of using a third party camera and having to go back to the native app for video.
    I had this problem too, which is one of the reasons I decided to make Camera Prime. I figured instead of waiting for someone else to make my perfect Camera App, I'd just do it.
    01-03-2010 11:41 AM
    I will be looking for Beta testers soonish, so I'll be glad to have you be one
    I would like to volunteer for your beta testing group as well if you need one. Very interested in an all in one app like you have suggested.
    01-03-2010 11:56 AM
    I'd like to beta test too. I own about 5 camera apps but ProCamera seems to be the best so far. This one sounds good, but wish it would incorporate video recording for the 3G.
    01-03-2010 02:45 PM
    I would like to volunteer for your beta testing group as well if you need one. Very interested in an all in one app like you have suggested.
    Ok you'll be one

I'd like to beta test too. I own about 5 camera apps but ProCamera seems to be the best so far. This one sounds good, but wish it would incorporate video recording for the 3G.
    You'll be one as well. Unfortunately I cannot get the video encoding to work on the iPhone so the video recording for 3G is a no-go, at least for now.
    01-04-2010 10:06 PM
    Okay, great! I appreciate the offer. I really enjoy snapping shots and uploading them to twitpic and facebook. Not that I don't have a job, I do.
    01-05-2010 07:48 AM
    Like I said I would be willing to test it too. I have a bunch of camera apps so i am not a rookie to them.
    01-05-2010 09:45 AM
    BTW, does this take 35mm rolls?
    01-06-2010 09:32 AM
    Like I said I would be willing to test it too. I have a bunch of camera apps so i am not a rookie to them.
    Ok you can test it.

BTW, does this take 35mm rolls?
    Unfortunately, we have not found a way to squish a 35mm roll up the 30 pin connector. Oh well
    01-08-2010 06:49 PM
    Sheesh. Forget it, then...

Hahaha, j/k! I'm surprised someone remembers 35mm film. I used to only shoot Kodak Ektar Black and White film. Truly the best of times.
    01-08-2010 08:15 PM
    Sheesh. Forget it, then...

Hahaha, j/k! I'm surprised someone remembers 35mm film. I used to only shoot Kodak Ektar Black and White film. Truly the best of times.
    Haha I remember my first one, was pretty amazing. Technology's moving too fast!
    01-13-2010 09:03 AM
    My first camera had the flash tubes box that you had to click on top of the camera. Ancient.
    01-13-2010 10:23 AM
    Actually if your app isn't up to par with THIS you got a hard sell. I think I might buy one of these things.
    01-13-2010 10:27 AM
    Actually if your app isn't up to par with THIS you got a hard sell. I think I might buy one of these things.
    Wow now that's one impressive camera. But does it take a picture after waiting for it to be still? I win
    01-13-2010 03:00 PM
    Haha! There's an app for that! I think that camera is several orders of magnitude more powerful than the CCDs on the Hubble. Even by today's standards, the Hubble's CCDs are incredible.
    01-13-2010 06:16 PM
    Haha! There's an app for that! I think that camera is several orders of magnitude more powerful than the CCDs on the Hubble. Even by today's standards, the Hubble's CCDs are incredible.
    Yes they are! I think we've gotten a little bit off topic though
    01-15-2010 11:57 AM
    Umm.... please don't advertise your product in my product's thread, ok?
    Last edited by Tramain; 01-15-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Removed Quote/ Spam
    01-15-2010 11:58 AM
    Umm.... please don't advertise your product in my product's thread, ok?
    I thought that was a little classless.
    01-15-2010 12:50 PM
    Yes they are! I think we've gotten a little bit off topic though
    Off topic? I veer off course now and then... How about them Cubbies!!

So when is the product announcement?
    01-15-2010 12:51 PM
    Off topic? I veer off course now and then... How about them Cubbies!!

So when is the product announcement?
    It was planned to be this week, but I've decided to add new features to the app, as the competition is getting more advanced. It shouldn't push it back too far however.
    01-16-2010 03:24 PM
    Okay, you know where to find me. You can let me know via a DM here or on Twitter.
    01-16-2010 04:51 PM
    Looking very much forward to this. I have started using Camera Plus Pro as it now seems to have the most features I want. It still does not offer auto save or keep the settings stored you choose. I hate having to change everything every time I start the app. I have high hopes you solve all the needs in one camera app.
    01-16-2010 06:39 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD