Camera Prime, The All-In-One Camera App, coming to iPhones soon! Suggestions wanted!

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Off topic? I veer off course now and then... How about them Cubbies!! :D

So when is the product announcement?

It was planned to be this week, but I've decided to add new features to the app, as the competition is getting more advanced. It shouldn't push it back too far however.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
Looking very much forward to this. I have started using Camera Plus Pro as it now seems to have the most features I want. It still does not offer auto save or keep the settings stored you choose. I hate having to change everything every time I start the app. I have high hopes you solve all the needs in one camera app.

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Okay, you know where to find me. You can let me know via a DM here or on Twitter. :)

Ok, you'll be the first to know :)

Looking very much forward to this. I have started using Camera Plus Pro as it now seems to have the most features I want. It still does not offer auto save or keep the settings stored you choose. I hate having to change everything every time I start the app. I have high hopes you solve all the needs in one camera app.

I was a big user of Camera Plus, and I too was frustrated that it did not save your settings. My app does save your settings (and is working right now), and it will offer auto save (also working right now).

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
You may have noticed there are many camera apps in the App Store. The problem is, they all do different things. You have to pay for multiple apps to get different features. And on top of that, you have to switch between them to use everything. Camera Prime combines the best camera features into one easy to use app. Some of these features include:

?4x Digital Zoom
?Timer
?Access to Camera Roll
?Share Pictures from Camera Roll
?Rotate, zoom in/out in Camera Roll
?Anti-Shake
?Picture-in-Picture Review. (Similar to Snapture)
?Record Video (for iPhone 3GS)
?Burst Mode (3 Consecutive Shots)
?UI Resembling Default Camera App
?Big Photo Button
?Sound Capture
?Background Saving
?Tap-to-focus (iPhone 3GS)

And the list is growing. Suggestions are welcomed.

If you still need any testers I would be happy to help. I have done beta testing for many games and software in the past and always enjoy the process. Just PM me on here if you still need some addl testers.

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
If you still need any testers I would be happy to help. I have done beta testing for many games and software in the past and always enjoy the process. Just PM me on here if you still need some addl testers.

I would like to be a tester as well. I use my camera on my phone a lot and have been looking for a excellent phone app.

Ok, both of you can be testers :) But now I have enough testers!

Also, follow @TestutTech on Twitter for all the updates on the progress of the app.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
ProCamera + just got a pretty good update. It almost meets every one of my needs. Still does not do video. Just wondering where we are on this one. I am jonesing to try it out.

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to be a beta tester and I'm in suspense for this app. I hope the icon will live up to what it can do.

I'm sorry, but I've filled up testing spots.

ProCamera + just got a pretty good update. It almost meets every one of my needs. Still does not do video. Just wondering where we are on this one. I am jonesing to try it out.

It's getting pretty close, but I am currently changing some code to enable faster saving in the app, as the method I was using before was REALLY slow

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Ok, here are the final features needed to be implemented/fine tuned before Beta Release:

AntiShake
Touch-to-focus
Camera Roll (mostly done, but need few tweaks)
Speed Improvements

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Just to let everyone know, Camera Prime has NOT been stopped. It is still being worked on, but because I don't want it to be "just" another camera app, everything has to be perfect. No features have been taken away, and it is very close to being done. Just wait a little bit longer.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods