Camera Prime, The All-In-One Camera App, coming to iPhones soon! Suggestions wanted!

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
You may have noticed there are many camera apps in the App Store. The problem is, they all do different things. You have to pay for multiple apps to get different features. And on top of that, you have to switch between them to use everything. Camera Prime combines the best camera features into one easy to use app. Some of these features include:

?4x Digital Zoom
?Timer
?Access to Camera Roll
?Share Pictures from Camera Roll
?Rotate, zoom in/out in Camera Roll
?Anti-Shake
?Picture-in-Picture Review. (Similar to Snapture)
?Record Video (for iPhone 3GS)
?Burst Mode (3 Consecutive Shots)
?UI Resembling Default Camera App
?Big Photo Button
?Sound Capture
?Background Saving
?Tap-to-focus (iPhone 3GS)

And the list is growing. Suggestions are welcomed.

Last edited:

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I love everything about Snapture but want a video recording option, anti-shake and faster saving. It sounds like you have these things covered. If you need a beta tester, let me know. I still have 2 camera apps on the homescreen so I can get quick access to video. I really am looking to drop down to one and would love to try your app.

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I love everything about Snapture but want a video recording option, anti-shake and faster saving. It sounds like you have these things covered. If you need a beta tester, let me know. I still have 2 camera apps on the homescreen so I can get quick access to video. I really am looking to drop down to one and would love to try your app.

I will be looking for Beta testers soonish, so I'll be glad to have you be one :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would give it a try too. I just picked up Camera Pro because I was tired of using a third party camera and having to go back to the native app for video.

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I would give it a try too. I just picked up Camera Pro because I was tired of using a third party camera and having to go back to the native app for video.

I had this problem too, which is one of the reasons I decided to make Camera Prime. I figured instead of waiting for someone else to make my perfect Camera App, I'd just do it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to beta test too. I own about 5 camera apps but ProCamera seems to be the best so far. This one sounds good, but wish it would incorporate video recording for the 3G. :)

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I would like to volunteer for your beta testing group as well if you need one. Very interested in an all in one app like you have suggested.

Ok you'll be one

I'd like to beta test too. I own about 5 camera apps but ProCamera seems to be the best so far. This one sounds good, but wish it would incorporate video recording for the 3G. :)

You'll be one as well. Unfortunately I cannot get the video encoding to work on the iPhone so the video recording for 3G is a no-go, at least for now.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay, great! I appreciate the offer. I really enjoy snapping shots and uploading them to twitpic and facebook. Not that I don't have a job, I do. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Like I said I would be willing to test it too. I have a bunch of camera apps so i am not a rookie to them.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Sheesh. Forget it, then... :D

Hahaha, j/k! I'm surprised someone remembers 35mm film. I used to only shoot Kodak Ektar Black and White film. Truly the best of times.

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Sheesh. Forget it, then... :D

Hahaha, j/k! I'm surprised someone remembers 35mm film. I used to only shoot Kodak Ektar Black and White film. Truly the best of times.

Haha I remember my first one, was pretty amazing. Technology's moving too fast!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Haha! There's an app for that! I think that camera is several orders of magnitude more powerful than the CCDs on the Hubble. Even by today's standards, the Hubble's CCDs are incredible.

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Haha! There's an app for that! I think that camera is several orders of magnitude more powerful than the CCDs on the Hubble. Even by today's standards, the Hubble's CCDs are incredible.

Yes they are! I think we've gotten a little bit off topic though :)

iSkythe

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Umm.... please don't advertise your product in my product's thread, ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox