Awesome. Thanks guys! I am loving twitter. First time using it and I gotta say...its really neat. Looking forward to it.
    01-06-2010 12:08 PM
    Just a heads up guys/gals...

Maggie posted this over on MacRumors!

Hi All,

We are glad to announce that the Premium Car Kit is released ahead of schedule! Users can now order the Car Kit on our website. Please note that we have already sold out of our first production batch! Order yours today before it sells out!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you,
    Maggie
    01-06-2010 06:08 PM
    Just a heads up guys/gals...

Maggie posted this over on MacRumors!

yup yup. 1st batch confirmed already gone. get yours before they go!
    01-06-2010 06:34 PM
    From the look of things, PCKs are sold out on our website. If you want one now, you can still get them from Amazon or Autodirectnav.com.
    01-11-2010 12:24 PM
    Hey Guys! Last day to submit your youtube videos to enter our Magellan Youtube contest. Win a free awesome Magellan Premium Car Kit and more!! Thanks to everyone who participated and Good luck!
    01-14-2010 04:45 PM
    Hey guys! Thank you everyone who participated in our YouTube Contest. They were a blast to watch. Truth be told getting them was the highlight of my day.

Posted below are the winners of the contest. We will be in touch with the winners soon.

Grand Prize:

1st Prize:

2nd Prize:

3rd Prize:

Please follow me at Twitter for more future promos and contest!!!
    01-18-2010 02:21 PM
    For those of you not following me on Twitter, just in time for Valentines...I am hosting a Free Magellan Roadmate App giveaway.

To enter,

1.) follow me at Maggie_Magellan on Twitter.

2.) Tweet me your sweetest Valentine's E-card.

Five winners with the most creative and sweetest e-card will be picked by select Magellan judges.

For more info, please check out Be my valentine contest- Terms and Conditions.
    02-10-2010 05:09 PM
    Great News!!! Also for President's Day, we are going to be doing a few Magellan Premium Car Kit giveaway. Follow me on Twitter for the 411.
    02-11-2010 12:54 PM
    Listed below is more information on the two contest that we are hosting. check it out... free app and car kit giveaway...doesn't get more sweeter than that.

App Giveaway
    Be my valentine contest- Terms and Conditions

Car Kit Giveaway
    The President' contest- Terms and Conditions
    02-13-2010 04:50 PM
    woooohooooo....thanks everyone who participated in our V-days contest....havent got that many V-cards since 3rd grade ^___^

PS: If you haven't, you can still send me a Belated V-card..... the contest ends officially today....

and the President's Day contest ends March 1.
    02-16-2010 06:28 PM
    I will be announcing the 2 lucky winners of our President's Day Magellan Premium Car Kit giveaway later today via Twitter @ Maggie_Magellan. Stay tuned!
    03-01-2010 01:47 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD