Firstly, let me say, I love the option of being able to download countless worth while apps.

But, at the same time, don't you think they're are lots of apps that should have never been created, or even got off the drawing board?

Some of them are just plain silly. I'm just saying...
    12-22-2009 08:22 AM
    Yea, There are alot of crapp apps.
    12-22-2009 08:58 AM
    that answer is entirely subjective
    12-22-2009 10:17 AM
    Might be subjective, but I think pretty much everyone can find lots of crap apps. (They may not _all_ be the same, but still...)
    12-22-2009 10:20 AM
    Might be subjective, but I think pretty much everyone can find lots of crap apps. (They may not _all_ be the same, but still...)
    take a hypothetical pre-teen atheist boy with two mothers and a hypothetical Christian Republican legislator who owns an oil field and their answer on what is crap is going to be completely different.

thus the answer of if any app should have been created is entirely subjective.
    12-22-2009 10:38 AM
    take a hypothetical pre-teen atheist boy with two mothers and a hypothetical Christian Republican legislator who owns an oil field and their answer on what is crap is going to be completely different.

thus the answer of if any app should have been created is entirely subjective.
    Or a Nobel Peace Prize winner who takes the money, says he's gonna donate it to a worthy cause and then "donates" it to a company he owns.

Whether it's the AppStore or politicians, there's a lot of crAPP in this world. Like most things, you'll simply have to sift through it.
    12-22-2009 08:47 PM
    I think crap apps will go away very soon, a lot of BIIIG publishers comes to the appstore - Games Loft, EA, Chillingo, GLU, NGmoco....etc
    12-24-2009 05:58 AM
    I think crap apps will go away very soon, a lot of BIIIG publishers comes to the appstore - Games Loft, EA, Chillingo, GLU, NGmoco....etc
    not a chance. As long as one pricing option is free then they'll exist because people will download them.

Oh, and EA already sells in the app store. I believe they were one of the first big names to.
    12-24-2009 09:03 AM
    Whether it's the AppStore or politicians, there's a lot of crAPP in this world. Like most things, you'll simply have to sift through it.
    Amen to that!!
    12-24-2009 10:03 AM
    everyone develop on iphone to make money, but unfortunately, it is not that easy
    01-08-2010 09:43 PM
    There are definitely a lot of apps that are either really stupid or very badly made. Check out krapps.com for some of the more hilarious ones.
    01-10-2010 01:13 AM
    I think these were created for someone and not for all
    02-01-2010 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD