Live Sports app

sandman369

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know of an app that will stream live sporting events? I'm interested particularly in NHL and MLB, and I'm not talking about the Serius/XM APP.
Thanks in advance,

Sandman369:confused:

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
trying to remember if ESPN ScoreCenter does this. it has a Mobile Web preview, where i could have sworn i watched live play-by-play on NFL games. text only, mind you. anymore i just use Sportacular. i have several of my favorite teams setup so that i get reminders before game starts, score updates (nearly real time), and final results. i REALLY like Sportacular since i can't seem to be near my TV when i want to.

donjud

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Found this new FREE sports app

for iOS iPhone & iPad & this app is FREE Very good one
You have found the ultimate sports handicapping tool!. Get the edge you need to win right in the palm of your hand. Peppersports provides FREE and detailed analysis on the top sporting events in every major sport...college and pro!

Users will get odds, write-ups,trends and most importantly who we think will cover the spread! Simply click on the matchup you want, take a brief visit to one of our sponsors and all of our insights and updates will be yours.

We will also be providing the chance for Guest Handicappers to weigh in with their selections..all to achieve our mission of arming you with the best edge possible!

Football,Basketball,Baseball, Hockey and more...its a safe bet that the Peppersports app will help you get on the winning team!

Ck this out this is a really good one !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox