Tell me, for those people that have lots of apps, if you had apps that are not on the main screen of your iPhone, and you receive badge updates, how do you know (if say you've been away from your iPhone)?

I'm guessing you scroll to your various pages to check your icons? The reason why I ask this, is because I see people with 11+ pages, and I'd hate to scroll through all said pages looking for badge updates.

At present, I try to get Facebook, BeeJive, WhatsApp, Ping! Email and SMS on my main screen, i.e. screen 1.

What about you?
    12-16-2009 01:38 PM
    wow 11 pages of apps is alot...too much IMO, i have about 5 pages and i think thats enough lol
    12-16-2009 02:07 PM
    I just had to add page 12 and I still don't have enough room. I'll probably be up to 15 pages by the weekend.
    12-16-2009 02:21 PM
    the phone needs a notifications screen (from apps, calendar, num of new emails per box, etc)
    12-16-2009 02:33 PM
    I have all my notification based apps on the main page so I don't have to swipe around looking. It's the best solution I have to a ridiculously easy to foresee problem. Hope Apple is working on some kind of easy to manage notification system.
    12-16-2009 03:05 PM
    All badge icons are on the first page for me. I use CategoriesSB and it shows the badge numbers in the folder when displayed as well.
    12-16-2009 03:31 PM
    the phone needs a notifications screen (from apps, calendar, num of new emails per box, etc)
    Agreed!

At the very least, a single icon showing the total number of notifications waiting from all Apps. Tapping it would bring you to the full list.
    12-16-2009 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD