iphone security

Mythico

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
What functionality are you looking for?

If you are looking to be able to remotly wipe your device there is services out there that will work with non jailbroken devices.

If you are looking for like antivirus for your phone that doesn't exist nor is it really needed if your phone isn't jailbroken

If your looking for something else please let us know and we will do our best to help you

phone4albert

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
secure text messages

I just want to send / receive messages , that only me and my friend to whom I send / receive the messages would be able to read them , and store them on my iphone .

Mythico

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Are you wanting to encrypt the messages you send out or are you just wanting it so that if someone picks up your phone and goes to your messages that they cant read them?

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
does your friend have an iphone.

if one exists, you want a public/private encrypting application that's password protected.

your friend would need the same

phone4albert

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
iPhone security

Thanks for your comprehensive answer , I will check out both PrivateTIP and 1password . I do appreciate that you have sent me the link to the subject that is in my interest . I will pay attention to reply #17 as you suggested .
I have now a lot of work to do .

phone4albert

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi , well in continuation to my first replay , I have downloaded the application PrivateTIP it is free on app store , it is doing great , and serves my needs .

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
it does work for sure, I use it as well. Just make sure you have a txt'g plan that includes MMS or your will be paying a lot for that "free" security app.