TiPb Give Away: Cellar Digital Wine Showcase for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
1-cellar-full.png

Cellar [$2.99 - [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=321262925&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]iTunes link[/URL]], the raise-a-glass gorgeous way to keep track of your wine collection on an iPhone or iPod touch, has submitted version 2.0 to the App Store. We've been taste-testing it for a few days, and -- well, more on that in another post. To celebrate the immanent arrival, however, Airsource Ltd and Glasshouse Apps are teaming with TiPb to give away 10 FREE COPIES of the current version.

Want one? Just drop a reply below and tell us which wine is on your holiday wish-list!

JGM#IM

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Might be easier to ask what wine isn't on my wish list! If I had to pick one, perhaps the Chateau Haut Brisson La Reserve 2006.

jebt2921

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
M?nage a trios red!

Even if red wine is not your speed, give M?nage ? Trois Red a try. This wine exposes the fresh, ripe, jam-like fruit that is the calling card of California wine. Three saucy grapes make up the blend. Zinfandel adds a juicy character, Merlot mellows and Cabernet adds backbone. Forward, spicy and soft, this delicious dalliance makes the perfect trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR