Avoid the Droid - new game just released!

sfalbo

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
Here are some free codes for our new game, Avoid the Droid! It seems like the Droid phone is everywhere now - it's time for us iPhone fans to step up and try to Avoid the Droid!

It's a simple game of skill and luck that anyone can play to keep busy for a few minutes.

Grab a free code below and enjoy!

iTunes Store (Link to iTunes)

T6LP3WTYK6K3
RNPEXTJ6964T
KR6PY4PEAMM3
KYWAXFHXKEMJ
A4W74PFEYEL6

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Having now played this a few times, can you tell me how it works? Sometimes there's a negative score, sometimes there's a positive score. Sometimes there's a 7 in the centre, sometimes there's a 12...sometimes there's a 3. What is the reasoning? So far, the only thing that's clear is that the game ends when you land on the droid (which makes sense).

sfalbo

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
Having now played this a few times, can you tell me how it works? Sometimes there's a negative score, sometimes there's a positive score. Sometimes there's a 7 in the centre, sometimes there's a 12...sometimes there's a 3. What is the reasoning? So far, the only thing that's clear is that the game ends when you land on the droid (which makes sense).

Sure thing - maybe we need a help page in the app!

The number in the middle is the random number that you need to stop the cursor on. If you stop it on the number, you get 100 points and a new number is generated that you now must stop on. If you miss the number (but don't hit the Droid...) you lose 10 points and the number stays the same until you hit it. And yes, you're right, you hit the Droid and it's game over! So, the more accurate you are, the higher your score will be.

Hopefully that helps - if you have any more questions, please do ask.

Thanks!

sfalbo

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
By the way, here are a few more codes for you to use!
Thanks for the support!
LJFNWW7RETWA
YTKJ6WKALJFR
4PHPN7WRWHX4
PPXFT74W7ERK
F96AX7MPFTAJ

Hockey_Player37

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
My first criticism is that you need that explanation at the beginning of the app or accessible from the app. Without knowing that, the game is really just annoying because you don't really know what's going on.

sfalbo

Feb 17, 2009
Visit site
My first criticism is that you need that explanation at the beginning of the app or accessible from the app. Without knowing that, the game is really just annoying because you don't really know what's going on.

Thanks for the feedback - we've spent the day working on a small update to include the Rules in the App! The update was just submit to Apple for their review.

Now, we're at Apple's mercy but hopefully the update will be approved within the next 7 days.

Keep the great feedback coming, we really appreciate it!

And, remember, if you didn't get a code but would still like one, feel free to ask here - we'll do all we can to make sure you get one.

Thanks again.

Hockey_Player37

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Well I finally sat down and played it for the first time after I found out how it worked.. It's a nice, simple game that is rather amusing. Don't expect to kill 1,000+ hours on it but it is a good time killer.

I don't think FB integration needs to be there but maybe a "contact" button or a comments button. I assume that you'd like as much feedback as possible so that may help. :)

BTW, I have the high score. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73