I just had my first real iPhone app approved and is now for sale in the App Store. The app is called Nag-O-Matic.

Ever wish your wife would be useful and gripe at you when you actually needed a reason to get off the phone, instead of only nagging you at inconvenient times? With the Nag-O-Matic you have several different soundbytes that can be played over the speaker of the iPhone or a Dock of the iPod Touch during a phone call, and bam! You have the great excuse to get off the phone.

I will post some promotional codes so that the first lucky people can download this app for free. All I ask is that you give a positive review and feedback for future updates.

Enjoy!

HMTEJXF6RE6N
    T7MN7MX9MF9J
    XH7WKNLXXFTF
    WY9KFY77EYHM
    YHEEERL73LTY
    76HXAFTRYYJL
    WAX3L64E6NFA
    MM3WLJ4XWAP6
    AH3KKPMEJHEJ
    PE3K3JR3XETW
    ALKPF6Y7KH47
    F77JYJMXHJAT
    N96HFHYAFHJM
    NAJFTAX6JH6X
    LRPFTWLT43PH
    F3AH6W99MKKM
    7F7AWY7H4RKF
    LMHPMM4K79W6
    TA6XTWP4MNAX
    12-04-2009 01:22 PM
    im going to check this out tonite when i get home from work. thanks for the promo codes...
    12-04-2009 01:41 PM
    im going to check this out tonite when i get home from work. thanks for the promo codes...
    You're welcome, and thank you too
    12-05-2009 01:37 AM
    Man! I hate lurkers! Just tell everybody which one u took already!
    12-05-2009 11:20 PM
    you have to consider the fact that not EVERYONE is actually installing this game. i, for one, am just reading what it's all about. should i download it (as will most members of this forum), i'll be sure to tell what promo code i used. afterall, that's just common courtesy.
    12-06-2009 10:24 AM
    Still, the fact remains that nearly all the promo codes have been used, and yet less than one page of codes used have been replied with.
    12-12-2009 11:43 AM
    you have to consider the fact that not EVERYONE is actually installing this game. i, for one, am just reading what it's all about. should i download it (as will most members of this forum), i'll be sure to tell what promo code i used. afterall, that's just common courtesy.
    Unfortunately most people don't practice this common courtesy It's a problem every time promo codes are posted up. Very few of them actually post which one they took. Infact, most don't.
    12-12-2009 03:33 PM
    I figure that most of the people that don't reply are people that aren't registered and don't want to take the time to do so.

The owners of TiPB should install a MOD for the forum that only allows registered members to view certain text. It works like a quote box except you need to be registered in order to see it. It wouldn't resolve the problem entirely, but I'm sure it would help.
    12-14-2009 09:30 AM
    That would be a great idea.
    12-15-2009 07:59 PM
    X2!!! thats a great idea!!
    12-15-2009 08:25 PM
    i agree...although i stated i will check it out, i didnt take any promo codes or i would have posted which code i took as i always do
    12-15-2009 08:26 PM
    There are still a few unused promo codes. Grab them while they are hot. If you do review please leave a review or rating either one is fine. If they run out they are only $0.99. This money is being used to support my newborn son, born on Dec. 6th, we found out today he will have to have heart surgery by the time he is 2.
    12-15-2009 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD