Where do you put your most-used apps?

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Most of my used apps are on the last row of the 1st page and the bottom dock. For what ever reason my thumb just migrates to the bottom 2 rows easy.

senseful

Jan 10, 2010
sensefulsolutions.blogspot.com
I get the impression that a lot of people put their favorite and most-used apps at the top left of their home screen. I usually keep mine on the bottom row of my home screen, and I consider the prime spot to be the bottom right corner. This is because of how I hold my phone (which is usually one-handed) - my thumb automatically hovers over that bottom right corner after unlocking. Just wondering if I am weird or if there is anyone else that thinks like I do. Where is your favorite home screen spot?

Putting the most used icons at the bottom right makes a lot of sense for right handed people. If you want to do this but don't have (or want) 16 apps on a page, you can use iPhone Blank Home Screen Icons.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I get the impression that a lot of people put their favorite and most-used apps at the top left of their home screen. I usually keep mine on the bottom row of my home screen, and I consider the prime spot to be the bottom right corner. This is because of how I hold my phone (which is usually one-handed) - my thumb automatically hovers over that bottom right corner after unlocking. Just wondering if I am weird or if there is anyone else that thinks like I do. Where is your favorite home screen spot?
Bottom right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen