iPhone Battery Management Application- Battery Plus

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
iPhone's battery is disgusting. So let the Battery Plus monitors your iPhone battery usuage and extend your iPhone battery life.

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battery-plus/id326255686?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Battery Plus[/URL] is a powerful battery management application specially designed for iPhone and iPod Touch. As the name tells, it is by far the most powerful battery management application on iTune store.

Battery Plus automatically detects the type of your device (it differentiates between iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod Touch generations) and its active network (Edge, 3G, or Wi-Fi). Based on system specifics, Battery Plus then provides the most accurate information on your battery charge, which includes:
1. Remaining talk time, audio time, video time, and internet/data time
2. Current battery capacity
3. Charge time left to full capacity
4. Your battery?s charging cycle (An accumulated 100% charge is counted as 1 charging cycle), which helps you track your battery?s usage and decide when it needs to be replaced.

Really very powerful. It is on sale now for $2.99 now.

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello..

What program did U use to create this application? Just interesting to know :)

Thanks

I am sorry. It is a hard question for me. I am not the developer. :p

IF you are a prefessor in this field, you can buy Battery Plus and find out the program it used.

Last edited:

Nancy

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
What is the battery usage rate of your application "Battery Plus"

The battery usage of 'Battery Plus' is kept minimal. It also depends on how often you want to access the battery core system and update the charts (i.e. 5 secs, 1 mins, etc) as set in the setting. But our developer has try his best to keep the rate down so it won't be an extra burden on your iPhone battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW