Mall Maps ? You Are Here App

SFaerb

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Hello this is Shayne, creator of the Mall Maps App. I spent 7 months and 1,000 long hours building the database for this app. I will continue to work every day to keep the info current and complete. If the mall you frequent is lacking any info or needs to be updated at any time in the future, please email me at the address below (also found in the about section of the app) to inform me directly and I will make any changes asap (which will reflect instantly). 80% of the 1,000+/- malls currently have a floor plan. If the mall you frequent is one of the few 20% please contact me. With your help I can get the information updated faster than doing so alone. Please email me with any issues so that I may fix it before you leave any negative reviews. (Also feel free to view the video walk-through on you tube before committing to buy ;) I hope this app serves as a valuable tool for you and you find it a great buy!!
(note: if you have trouble seeing anything in this app, or any other for that matter, you can implement the little-known three-finger zoom tool found at: General/Accessibility/Zoom)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2