MessageNow has been approved in the App Store.
    Get it for FREE in the App Store

All messages sent using MessageNow are FREE and INSTANT (just like BBM).

Features:
    -Your own unique Screen Name
    -Push notifications (be notified of new messages)
    -Contact photo integration with your Address Book
    -Selectable ringtones
    -Set different ringtones for different contacts
    -Personalize app with different themes and backgrounds
    -Send messages to any iPhone and iPod Touch WORLDWIDE

I will do my best to answer any questions you may have!
    11-13-2009 09:50 PM
    Ping, WhatsApp, PMessenger and now MessageNow...boy they are crankin' them out now.

still, the only one that doesn't require you to 'register' is WhatsApp. and unless your friends are willing to constantly download another messaging app, (which mine are not) then i'd guess you need to pick one that they all use. since WhatsApp is still the only one that uses only a phone number (which my friends already have) that's the one i use. if i want to branch out and meet new people, i guess i could use Ping, PMessenger or MessageNow.

not knocking this app or any of the others, it's just that at some point i personally don't want 4 different messaging apps with 4 different methods of login (Pin#, username, screen name, phone#, etc). combine that with my IM, email, facebook & twitter credentials, and it just gets to be too much.

in all honesty to the creators of MessageNow, i wish you good luck and much success with your app!!
    11-14-2009 09:25 AM
    Ping, WhatsApp, PMessenger and now MessageNow...boy they are crankin' them out now.

still, the only one that doesn't require you to 'register' is WhatsApp. and unless your friends are willing to constantly download another messaging app, (which mine are not) then i'd guess you need to pick one that they all use. since WhatsApp is still the only one that uses only a phone number (which my friends already have) that's the one i use. if i want to branch out and meet new people, i guess i could use Ping, PMessenger or MessageNow.

not knocking this app or any of the others, it's just that at some point i personally don't want 4 different messaging apps with 4 different methods of login (Pin#, username, screen name, phone#, etc). combine that with my IM, email, facebook & twitter credentials, and it just gets to be too much.

in all honesty to the creators of MessageNow, i wish you good luck and much success with your app!!
    Yea, and iMessenger should be submited soon.
    11-14-2009 09:29 AM
    The Android version of MessageNow has been released.

You can now talk to your Android friends with this app. Just search "MessageNow" in the Android Market.
    12-02-2009 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD