Karaoke Anywhere - The world's FIRST CDG Karaoke player for the iPhone!

KaraokeAnywhere

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Karaoke Anywhere is the world's first iPhone Karaoke player with support for CDG, the industry standard format, and gives users the full experience of Karaoke without requiring expensive equipment or going to a crowded Karaoke bar.

We're talking REAL Karaoke, here, not that low-quality MIDI stuff you hear in the apps that are already out there. :cool:

Version 1.0 is already on the App Store, but in review is Version 2.0 which features a HUGE song store. Check out: iPhone Karaoke Player : Karaoke Anywhere! | Featuring CDG support for the highest quality Karaoke experience for more information and a link to a video preview.

If anyone is interested in reviewing the application, please let me know via PM.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I know this is an old post but, can you share your karaoke player app source code for iPhone?

Thanks

Your best bet would be to PM the user, although his/her only post on the forum was this thread which is almost 9 years old at this point. I’m not sure how much help source code from 2009 is going to be though.
Good luck!