Hi. I just bought this application from the itunes store to quickly see missed calls. Has anyone used this?
    Thanks
    11-12-2009 10:44 AM
    I haven't. What's the name of the app?
    11-12-2009 02:59 PM
    Its called Missed call by Todd Stephan. Be sure to see their website too. The earliest version had some issues with firmware 2 but dunno about 3.1.2. I am going to try it out today - thats the only way. Here is a you tube link of the demo- seems nice. BTW they want us to disable auto lock for the app to function normally. Thats crazy.
    Last edited by mediyoga; 11-12-2009 at 07:51 PM.
    11-12-2009 07:40 PM
    This is a lousy application. After initializing the program the screen dims and remains like that which means the battery is drained! It works for missed calls though and alerts one about the same but as Apple does not allow background applications to work , the program is a failure I guess. Waste of money - dont buy it.
    11-13-2009 10:01 AM
    "While we have taken every effort to minimize battery usage (auto-dimming display, efficient software development, etc.) it is recommended that for extended use that the phone be charging while the application is running"

that is right on their app description via iTunes. just be careful before you shell out hard earned $$ on crApps. i've had to learn that the hard way myself.

as an alternative...there are JB options to alert you of missed calls, emails, sms, etc. but again, you'd have to JB your iPhone. just offering an alternative
    11-13-2009 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD