Shazam Encore Debuts on App Store

ShazamPR

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

We are Shazam and wanted to share some news regarding our application on the iPhone.

Today we are launching an brand new application called Shazam Encore with a slick new design and extra features including improved speed performance, music recommendations, and in-car mode. Shazam Encore is available now from the App Store for $4.99.

Shazam will continue to support the existing free Shazam app on the App Store but new users will be limited to five Tags per month. Existing Shazam users will get all of these features from Shazam without any limitations. Additionally, the free Shazam app has been enhanced with services such as the ability to share Tags onto a Facebook mini-feed.

We encourage all our existing and new users to download Shazam Encore as it truly does enhance the music journey. Thanks for reading!

Shazam PR Team

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

We are Shazam and wanted to share some news regarding our application on the iPhone.

Today we are launching an brand new application called Shazam Encore with a slick new design and extra features including improved speed performance, music recommendations, and in-car mode. Shazam Encore is available now from the App Store for $4.99.

Midomi has the big, car friendly button in their app, and when they started charging they migrated everybody onto one app, so if you already had it you didn't have to pay to use it.

Shazam will continue to support the existing free Shazam app on the App Store but new users will be limited to five Tags per month. Existing Shazam users will get all of these features from Shazam without any limitations.

Not so, I tried tagging a song earlier and I got a pop-up telling me I've reached my monthly limit of 5 which is a joke. I've been using shazam since I bought my phone and it has always been one of my favorite apps and one of the most popular out there.

Additionally, the free Shazam app has been enhanced with services such as the ability to share Tags onto a Facebook mini-feed.

We encourage all our existing and new users to download Shazam Encore as it truly does enhance the music journey. Thanks for reading!

Shazam PR Team

I don't use Facebook, and I don't care about "popular" music..

I can't believe I will now delete one of my all time favorite apps, as I posted here back in July..

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/1499088-post187.html

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2