I recently jailbroke using blackra1n without problem and have been loading other apps. Cycorder seemed to install w/o problem but it won't launch. Tapping the icon just causes a brief flash. Reinstalling it didn't help. A soft reset didn't help. Other apps installed before and after seem to be without problems. I don't see the answer elsewhere...any ideas?
    11-07-2009 09:41 PM
    which phone do u have?
    11-08-2009 12:14 AM
    Same with me, I've got newest software and 3gs 32gb and usd blackra1n too. I posted a question in the iPhone help section maybe I was supposed to post it here
    11-10-2009 12:40 AM
    Same with me, I've got newest software and 3gs 32gb and usd blackra1n too. I posted a question in the iPhone help section maybe I was supposed to post it here
    u have a video camera already with the 3Gs and its much better then the cycorder....
    11-10-2009 09:23 AM
    I recently jailbroke using blackra1n without problem and have been loading other apps. Cycorder seemed to install w/o problem but it won't launch. Tapping the icon just causes a brief flash. Reinstalling it didn't help. A soft reset didn't help. Other apps installed before and after seem to be without problems. I don't see the answer elsewhere...any ideas?
    ok guys i just DLed cycorder and i dont think it works for the 3Gs because we already have a video camera and besides, ours are much better....
    11-10-2009 09:26 AM
    Cycorder isn't needed on a 3GS!
    11-10-2009 03:39 PM
    I have the same problem and as i understand, Cycorder won't work with iOS 4.
    Problem is that I have iPhone 3G and i stupidly updated to iOS4 right before Jailbreaking.
    Does anyone have any suggestions about another video recorder for a jailbroken 3G? (I would prefer if it was free!)
    Thanks!
    08-08-2010 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD