From yesterday is available on Appstore:

iSMSCrypt

Do you want that your SMS and emails can be read only by the authorized people?

Do you want that SMS and emails on your iPhone cant be read by anyone?

SMS and email stored on your iPhone will be protected from prying eyes, if you do not know the key, the encrypted messages are totally illegible.

Operation is simple, just share a keyword with who you want, iSMSCrypt transforms the SMS and email in an encrypted message that can be made readable again only using the shared key.

Thanks to the Copy & Paste function, you can copy envrypted messages in your favourite app: Messages, Mail, Notes, and so on

Messages can be sent to any phone, but you must use iSMSCrypt to decrypt them.
    11-05-2009 08:25 AM
    From yesterday is available on Appstore:

iSMSCrypt

Do you want that your SMS and emails can be read only by the authorized people?

Do you want that SMS and emails on your iPhone cant be read by anyone?

SMS and email stored on your iPhone will be protected from prying eyes, if you do not know the key, the encrypted messages are totally illegible.

Operation is simple, just share a keyword with who you want, iSMSCrypt transforms the SMS and email in an encrypted message that can be made readable again only using the shared key.

Thanks to the Copy & Paste function, you can copy envrypted messages in your favourite app: Messages, Mail, Notes, and so on

Messages can be sent to any phone, but you must use iSMSCrypt to decrypt them.
    u have a promo code, i would love to try it out and give u a review....
    11-05-2009 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD