To celebrate the release of Pong Double we are having a huge competition where the main price is up to 20.000 USD. All it takes to participate is signing up to our newsletter. See more on Enora Software, Pong Double contest where you can win up to 20.000 USD

Game Description:
    Pong Double is a new take on an old classic. But Pong Double is so much more, and with the extra play modes, it will keep you playing for a very long time. There is an online hiscore list, where you can compete with the rest of the world. It's a fast paced pong game where you'll be challenged to make it to the top of the online hiscore board.

Features:
    - Fast paced addictive pong action
    - Play single or double matches
    - Play against the computer or your friend
    - 3 difficulties - easy, medium and hard
    - Online hiscore allowing you to compare your skills with the rest of the world

See more about the game at Enora Software, Pong Double is a fun remake of the old classic with a twist. Made for iPhone and iPod Touch or in iTunes store iTunes Store
    or you can see it in action on
    Last edited by enora; 11-01-2009 at 12:55 PM.
    10-31-2009 04:41 AM
    I've bought this game and i think it's a fun game. The graphics is not that great but it dosen't matter to me. The game is really fast, and it's a challenge to beat the computer on hard.

Not alot of scores have been posted to the online scoreboard so i've got first place in several of the gamemodes

I've only tried the multiplayer a few times, but that is really fun, you can play against your friends on one iPhone, and we got quit competitive. It's not using wifi but still a fun gamemode, and most importantly.... i won

But all in all, i've think it's worth the 0.99$.
    11-02-2009 08:35 AM
    The site AppStruck.com has made a review of out game Pong Double.

"Get it! This is a great game alone or with a friend" - appstruck.com

Read the entire review at www.appstruck.com
    11-04-2009 04:52 PM
    very cool app
    11-05-2009 02:34 PM
    very cool app
    11-05-2009 02:45 PM
    We have promo codes to the first two how signs up for our newsletter at www.enora.dk

It's for our game Pong Double, and we would appreciated if the winners make a review in the app store.
    Last edited by enora; 11-05-2009 at 03:55 PM.
    11-05-2009 03:53 PM
    Thanks iZoomFilm, hope you enjoy playing it
    11-25-2009 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD