Piercing with your iPhone

sarita

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi all ,
Want to tell you about this new App created by us (Bonazzi software)

It's our first app for iPhone,
Basically we created it for people who thinking of getting pierced and want to know how it will look like, or just for anyone who want to have fun ?piercing? friends, family or pets . iPierce is an application that allows you to add real piercings to any photo.

In iPierce you?ll find a collection of the hottest piercing to start creatively piercing your photos. All you need to do is to take a new picture, or load a pre-existing photo from your library and drag the pieces of jewelry on top of it. You can move, rotate, resize and position them wherever you want, and as many as you want.
When you are done you can save the image, mail it or share on Facebook
or - personally my favorite - you shake your iPhone and all piercing will "fall" with this very realistic sound.....:p

iTunes link:
iTunes Store

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,

sarita

Last edited:

iZoomFilm

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Hello!

I think your iPierce App looks very cool. I am from Tech 1, LLC and we are interested in trying your App out. We were going to make one for Tattoos with the same idea. We would really like to try out your App if you have a promo code that you can send to us.

I will send you a promo code for two of our Apps as well.Thank you!

-Melanie-
Tech 1, LLC.

sarita

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
trolls, lions and amazons

We are amazons dear, not trolls, I would expect from someone with a lion heart to know the difference!

and to Melanie , thank you!!! sure, i'll be happy to give u a code, send me your email so no predator will snap it from you.

nice day to all of you
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

jodaking

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
Dear amazona,

I saw your app yesterday on my girlfriend's iphone, it's really cool, u did a good job, apparently, no bugs.

waiting for your next app ,
and good luck with the lions.......

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods